Download Xposed Installer for Android Oreo 8.0. Xposed is almost available for all the Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo devices as rovo89 who is the original developer of Xposed has already released an update where he has mentioned that the Xposed is about 95% ready to be released across the Android Oreo 8.0 devices in just a few months of time.
Actually Xposed for Android Oreo has been waited for long, and if you are just wondering, Xposed would help you in manually customizing your device freely and without any issues, you can easily make your device look like it runs on a custom ROM. Xposed is actually quite healthy to run on your Android smartphones.
Most of the users actually root their devices to just bend the devices to their will, where they can actually do a lot of things like installing Gravity Box, Android N-ify and even Assistant Enabler. I have already covered some of these apps in the best root apps 2017, but you can actually do a lot more in Xposed Installer.
Download Xposed Installer for Android Oreo 8.0:
What you’ll need:
- Xposed for arm Android devices
- Xposed for arm64 Android devices
- Xposed for x86 Android devices
- Xposed Uninstaller
- Xposed APK
Steps to install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo Devices (Root Only):
Download the suitable files from above and follow these steps-
- Make sure your device is rooted with latest TWRP recovery installed.
- Download the latest Xposed v89 Installer APK, Xposed zip and uninstaller and transfer the files to your device’s internal storage.
- Reboot into TWRP and there tap Install > Locate the Xposed Installer.zip file > Swipe screen to flash file.
- After flashing, restart your device into the system.
- Using file explorer, locate the Xposed APK and install it in your device.
- Open the installed app from the app drawer.
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?