Now this company released its first ever offline phone which is the variant of the Redmi 3S, known as the Redmi 3S+. This device is expected to hit market very soon and it is basically the same phone as that of the Redmi 3S but it just has some enhanced stuff that we all could be looking for.
Xioami devices are preferred by everybody. The company manufacturers goods that come with the latest features and the most impressive point is that the cost of the device is very decent and affordable to almost everybody. The phones produced come in all price ranges, with whatever features you need and the plus point is that you get regular updates for your devices.
Now this time, Xiaomi has said that it released its Redmi 3S+ in offline markets just to show its presence to them too.
This device has everything you will need in a smartphone with a fingerprint sensor with a 5 inch 720p display and a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor which is clocked at 1.4 Ghz.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor (Redmi 3S Prime), Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh / 4100mAh (typical) battery