Facebook is such a platform where you can easily share your thoughts and that too in any way you want. But what about the fact if you are not actually comfortable with the English language which you see all around on Facebook. However, there is a great option for you to use Facebook in your own language and well, if you speak Hindi language, then you can easily use Facebook in Hindi.
You can actually try a few of those best methods to use Facebook in Hindi, but if you want all of your Facebook to be in Hindi, then you can actually stick up with us here as we talk about how to use facebook in Hindi.
There are actually two ways which we are going to share here with you so that you can actually use Facebook in Hindi without even having to do any extra effort. So, go ahead and take a look:
Method #1: Use your Google Keyboard
- First of all, open Facebook and login to your own Facebook account.
- Now, you will have to open Google Input Tools in New Tab of the same browser and you will have to click this button to select the language and keep it as Hindi.
- Now, you might notice that whatever you type, it automatically converts into Hindi.
- Type your desired text which you want to enter and after that, you will notice that it automatically transforms into Hindi and then you can easily copy and paste it anywhere, even on Facebook.
Method #2: Use Facebook Language Changer
Facebook is surely advancing day by day and well, you can easily change your language and select Hindi by default and enjoy your Facebook in Hindi. Let me tell you how it is done:
- First of all, go to your Facebook account and click on Settings.
- Now, in the Settings menu, click on Language
- Now as you have done this, click on Language and Facebook would ask you which language do you want Facebook in.
- Now, you will have to select Hindi (हिंदी ) and save your Settings.
- That’s all. You have successfully changed your Facebook language to Hindi.