OnePlus 5T is one of the best devices available from OnePlus and probably one of the most efficient Android smartphones available. This device has everything which you need, be it the best camera quality, or even the speakers which are too good than other smartphones. However, if you still want more from your OnePlus 5T, then the best thing which you can do is to enable stereo speakers on OnePlus 5T and if you would want the full procedure of how to enable stereo speakers on OnePlus 5T, then this post is going to guide you through that process and each of the steps would be given for your convenience.
If you are searching yourself about how we will enable stereo speakers in oneplus 5T, then here is the answer to you, thanks to andrizmitnick for this.
Note: Don’t use this process on any other device whatsoever. You might end up ruining your device.
This method was ported from OnePlus 3T to OnePlus 5T and it is important that you root your OnePlus 5T for this process, or this process won’t work. It is important to root your device to install Magisk and this method has been tested out now for every new ROM which you use.
Download the Stereo Speakers Mod:
How to enable stereo speakers on OnePlus 5T:
- First of all, download the module from above as per your Android version of your device.
- Download Magisk and launch it.
- Open the Module section from the side menu drawer.
- Now, tap on the + button from the bottom of the app and just locate the zip file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Install it and reboot your device.
- Now, from the app drawer, find OP5TSpeakerCtrl app and launch it and select the stereo mode.
So, this is the full method to enable stereo speakers on OnePlus 5T and you can easily do this too, but just remember that your OnePlus 5T needs to be rooted for this process. For any queries, drop a comment!
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?