Undoubtedly, the Mi 6 has been one of the leading smartphones of this very year and if you are looking for that one phone which includes every feature for you and above all, has a stunning body, then be sure to check out the Mi 6. Now for many of the users who would want to enable all the special and new permissions on their devices, it is always better that they root their devices, and if you own the Mi 6, then I am pretty sure that you would want to root it too. So let me tell you how to root mi 6.
The Mi 6 can be easily rooted by following this guide which I am sharing before before we begin, let me share the:
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 70% before you begin with the process to root the mi 6.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only and only for Mi 6. Don’t try it on any other device.
no-verify-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip for mi6— Download from here
SuperSu to root Mi 6— Download from here
How to root the Mi 6:
- Go to the download section (given above) and download the SuperSU and the Booting Patcher for the Mi 6.
- Now, put it in the internal memory of your device.
- Now, boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- Now in the TWRP menu, flash the Booting Patcher
- Flash the SuperSu zip file.
- Now, reboot your device normally.
However, if you go through any issues, feel free to drop in your queries in the comment section.
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?