OnePlus 5 has been one of the most discussed topic smartphones out there in the market and people are already loving the OnePlus 5 and the OnePlus 5T. We already discussed about how to root OnePlus 5T and today, we will show you how to Root OnePlus 5 on Android Oreo 8.0.
OnePlus 5 comes in with a lot of features and if you are planning to root your device already, then here is the perfect guide for you to root oneplus 5. So, without wasting anymore time, let us get started.
TalkMeTech is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
Also Read: OxygenOS 4.7.2 for the OnePlus 5T
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This method is only for OnePlus 5. Don’t try it on any other device.
HOW TO ROOT ONEPLUS 5 BASED ON ANDROID OREO:
- First of all, download SuperSu.zip and rename it to ‘Update.zip’ and save it in the internal storage of your device.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Now, boot your device in twrp recovery mode.
- In the bunch of options provided, tap on ‘Wipe’.
- Now, choose Wipe Dalvik Cache > Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now, choose Install and choose the SuperSU.zip file which you downloaded in the first step.
- Now, slide to confirm the installation procedure.
- Done. Your OnePlus 5 is successfully rooted now.
That’s all with the guide to root OnePlus 5 based on Android Oreo. If you are facing any issues, make sure you write back to us in the comments section below.