Guide to root Zenfone 4 on Android Oreo: Android Oreo might be totally new and fresh on the Asus Zenfone 4 and well, there is no better option than that of updating your phone to the latest version of Android. However, there are still some users of the Zenfone 4 who would be willing to root their phones and if you too are looking for the same guide, here we have the full guide to root asus zenfone 4 based on android oreo 8.0.
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with amazing features and an awesome camera. Along with that, there are also many reasons for people to buy this phone, which includes a 5.5 inch display and a 1920*1080 and 401 pixels density. Many other features like a 4GB/6GB RAM or a Snapdragon 630 processor also are quite few good reasons to buy this phone. However, here is a guide to help you How to root Asus Zenfone 4 based on Android Oreo.
How to root Asus Zenfone 4 based on Android Oreo:
- First of all, download Magisk and save it in the internal storage of your device.
- Now, turn off your devices.
- Now, boot your device in twrp recovery mode.
- In the bunch of options provided, tap on ‘Wipe’.
- Now, choose Wipe Dalvik Cache > Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now, choose Install and choose the Magisk file which you downloaded in the first step.
- Now, slide to confirm the installation procedure.
- Done. Your Asus Zenfone 4 is successfully rooted now.
That’s all with the guide to root Asus Zenfone 4 based on Android Oreo. If you are facing any issues, make sure you write back to us in the comments section below.
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?