The OnePlus 5T is one of the most recent flagships from OnePlus which has been proved to be quite better than most of the devices out there. Now with the device coming in out as new, there are many people who would be looking forward to Download OxygenOS 4.7.2 for the OnePlus 5T. So here, we would be sharing the links with you to download oxygenOS for OnePlus 5T.
Also Read: Download Oxygen OS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5
The OxygenOS 4.7.2 for the OnePlus 5T would be releasing soon for all the included devices via OTA update, yet if you are looking for the ROM just yet, here are the download links for you down below:
TalkMeTech is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only for OnePlus 5T. Don’t try it on any other device.
Features of OxygenOS 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T:
- Finger Unlock and Face Unlock Optimized
- Accuracy for screen off gestures improved.
- Improved EIS during 4K video recording.
- Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch
- Bugs fixed
OTA Update– Coming Soon
HOW TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.7.2 FOR THE ONEPLUS 5T:
- First of all, download the OxygenOS 4.7.2 for the OnePlus 5T full ROM from the link given above.
- Now, save it in your PC.
- Now, enable developer options and USB debugging in your device.
- Boot your device into recovery.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload.
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB cable.
- On ADB folder, press Shift+right click and click on command here.
- Now, flash the ROM on your OnePlus 5T by writing this code in the command window:
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. Wait until the process is completed.
10. Now, reboot your phone.