The OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5 has started rolling out for your devices and if you are willing to download this ROM for your OnePlus 5, then you are at the right place as we are going to share the guide to download OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5. The new OxygenOS 4.5.14 has pretty new and awesome features and you can try it out here. The OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5 is rolling out via OTA soon and if you want to download it, here is a guide for you.
The update is rolling out via OTA and most of the users have already downloaded and installed it. If you still haven’t received the update, you can actually wait for it to release, yet if you want to download it officially, then here we have the guide for you.
OxygenOS 4.5.14 Features:
- Supported Band 66 of Freedom in Canada
- Supported Airtel VoLTE in India
- Fixed Wi-Fi WPA2 security issue
- Optimized battery usage
- Optimized GPS accuracy
- General Bugs Fixed
- This ROM is only for OnePlus 5. Don’t try it anywhere else.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed (like TWRP).
- Backup your device before trying this method.
- Make sure your device is charged 50-60%.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.14 for OnePlus 5
OxygenOS 4.5.14 Full ROM Download for OnePlus 5
OxygenOS 4.5.13 to Oxygen OS 4.5.14 OTA–Not available yet
How to install OxygenOS 4.5.14 on OnePlus 5:
- First of all, download the Oxygen OS 4.5.14 full ROM from the link given above.
- Now, save it in your PC.
- Now, enable developer options and USB debugging in your device.
- Boot your device into recovery.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload.
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB cable.
- On ADB folder, press Shift+right click and click on command here.
- Now, flash the ROM on your OnePlus 5 by writing this code in the command window:
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. Wait until the process is completed.
10. Now, reboot your phone.