The previous update to the OnePlus 3/3T were based on Android Nougat 7.1.1 which was released before a couple of weeks and now, OnePlus has started rolling out another update for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. So, let us tell you how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.1 for the OnePlus 3/3T.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
The new update is coming with the following improvements:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved Bluetooth Connectivity
- Fixed Instagram Swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malware bug
- General bugs fixed
So the update is hitting many of the regions today, like Canada, US, Germany but it may take some time to reach you. However if you can’t wait, the download links have already been provided below. You can manually flash the files using ADB and moreover, we recommend you taking a backup before beginning.
- OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T ——- DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
- OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 ———- COMING SOON
SOURCE – VIA