If you are a Redmi Note 3 user, then you are going to get happy over this news as the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 is already out and you can easily download it now without waiting anymore. If you already have been waiting for this ROM, then the wait is over now. However, if you have already updated your Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM, then there is no need for you to update. However, if not, then here is the download page for you. Go ahead and download it from here.
The MIUI 9 ROM has been released recently globally, so if you want to try it sooner, here is the beta version for you which you should try. Along with that, for the stable version, we will notify you when it is out.
TalkMeTech is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with the process to download and install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Redmi Note 3.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only for Redmi Note 3. Don’t try it on any other device.
How to install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Redmi Note 3:
- Download the MIUI 9 Recovery ROM (from above) in your devices and save it in the root of your internal storage.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip” (just in case)
- Go to MIUI updater app and in the MIUI updater app, you will see three dots. Click them.
- In the menu provided, tap the option of “Choose update package”
- Browse your file explorer for the “update.zip” file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Installation process will start.