Xiaomi has already scheduled the launch of the MIUI 9 (which I mentioned in my previous article) and well, today the MIUI 9 china ROM for Redmi Note 4 was launched and so, we will go through the firmware update of miui 9. This update is said to include a lot of changes and well, the Redmi Note 4 is also going to witness these changes. Not only has the MIUI 9 been a hot topic lately, but it is also believed to be upgrading the Android version.
Download MIUI 9 china ROM for Redmi Note 4:
This Chinese ROM is not a Global Stable ROM which so far you would be knowing and along with that, it even upgrades your device’s Android version to Android Nougat including the latest security patches and well, for using this ROM, you have to change your System Language too once you install the ROM.
Download MIUI 9 China ROM for Redmi note 4 from here.
Download Mi Flash Tool from HERE.
How to Install MIUI 9 china ROM for Redmi Note 4:
- First of all, download and install the Mi Flash Tool in your PC.
- Now, download the MIUI 9 china ROM from the link given above.
- Now, save the Miui 9 china rom in your PC.
- Now, enable developer options and USB debugging in your device.
- Boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power key simultaneously.
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now, open the Mi Flash tool and paste the path/address of the ROM file from the step above.
- Click on the Refresh Button and you will see that your device will be displayed.
- Now, click on Flash button.
- Now, wait till the firmware is installed.
- Done. Now you have successfully installed the MIUI 9 China ROM for Redmi note 4.