Apparently if you are looking for one of the best ways to customize your Android devices, then you can easily do it via the Xposed Framework, something which all the root users of Android use or know about. It is one of the best modules to customize Android devices with Xposed Modules. Google has released the Android Nougat in 2016 and today, I will be showing you how to install xposed framework on android nougat 7.0.X.
Don’t forget to:
- Keep a backup of your Android device.
- Enable Unknown Sources in your Android device’s settings’ privacy.
- Know your device’s ARM version by Install CPU-Z.
- Download Xposed Installer and Xposed framework for your devices.
Download Xposed Framework for Android Nougat 7.1.1:
Download from this link
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 7.0.X Nougat:
- Download the Xposed framework from the link given above.
- Download the Xposed-Framework flashable zip for your device CPU ARM version “Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-xxx-by-PurifyOS.zip” and copy it to your device’s sd card or phone memory.
- Turn on your device into recovery mode.
- In the recover mode, tap on the “Install” button and navigate to the “Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-xxx-by-PurifyOS.zip” and then swipe to install.
- Then, go back and Wipe cache.
- Reboot your device.
- Now, the device will boot up and you can use the Xposed Installer app. Go ahead and go to the framework in the app to see the current version is active.
So, that’s it. That was the full method to Install Xposed Framework on Android 7.0.X Nougat. If you have any queries, ask us in the comment section.
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?