A few days back, we brought to you the full way of “How to Unlock the Bootloader of Moto G5 Plus” and if you are the one who has been waiting for the release of TWRP Recovery file and the way to root the Moto G5 and the Moto G5 Plus, then we are going to show you How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus.
So if you are finding any way to root moto G5 Plus or install TWRP on Moto G5 Plus, this article is designated for you.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
Firstly, let us tell you that if you have to root the Moto G5 Plus, you will need to unlock the bootloader. You will find the same method in the section below. So let’s go ahead with the process to Install TWRP Recovery and Root the Moto G5.
HOW TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER OF MOTO G5 AND MOTO G5 PLUS:
We have already mentioned that in one of our previous posts. You can click on this link and know the full method to unlock bootloader of Moto G5 and G5 Plus.
- No verify opt encrypt —- DOWNLOAD FROM HERE.
- Magisk —- DOWNLOAD FROM HERE.
- Stock ROM —- DOWNLOAD FROM HERE.
- TWRP file —- DOWNLOAD FROM HERE.
How to install TWRP recovery on Moto G5 and G5 Plus:
- Now, as you already have unlocked the bootloader of your Moto G5 and G5 Plus, let us tell you how to install TWRP recovery.
- Download the files from the download section which has been provided above.
- Make sure to backup your device before, as all the files will be deleted in this process.
- [Optional] Flash the stock which has been mentioned.
- Now, flash the TWRP file which you can download from the download section.
How to Root the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus:
- In the section of Decrypt/data screen, press cancel.
- Now, you will have to allow swiping modification
- Boot into your TWRP screen and go to Reboot > Recovery > Do not Install
- Now TWRP will Reboot
- Allow Swiping Modification
- Connect your phone to PC. [Continued]