The Xiaomi Mi6 is considered the best devices from the Xiaomi company so far with a sleek design and an awesome camera. But the one thing which you should know about is that the Xiaomi Mi6 is a Chinese flagship which makes it obvious that the device will not have the Google Play Service or the Google Play Store installed over it by default. So, let me tell you how to install google play store on mi6.
Without Google Play Store, you really won’t be able to install any application or whatsoever which is the main thing one needs in a smartphone. But don’t worry anymore because the fix to download google play store on mi6 has arrived finally for you and you can easily download and install any app from google play store right on your mi6.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
Also Read: How to root Xiaomi Mi6
How to install google play store on mi6:
- In your phone’s internal storage, copy the ‘allbackup’ folder and move it to internal storage > MIUI > Backup. If you don’t have a backup folder, go ahead and create one.
- Now, go to your phone’s settings > Additional Settings > Backup and Reset > Select Local Backups.
- You will see the allbackup folder which you had saved.
- Select it and tap on ‘Restore’ to get Google Apps.
- Once completed, reboot your device.
- After rebooting, use your Google info and credentials to log in to the Google Play services.
- If you are unable to open the Google Play Store or seeing the message ‘waiting for wifi’, just restart your device.
- After rebooting your device, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Uninstall.
- Download the modified Google Play Store by clicking here.