There are numerous services offered for your devices, but if you haven’t tried the iMessage from iPhone, then you surely have missed a lot from your iPhones. Even though people are quite inclined to WhatsApp and Facebook messengers now, but still there are millions of them who still think that iMessage is the best service for your devices, comparatively iPhones.
Even though people ask a lot about iMessage for Windows as it is one such app which deserves to be running on your Windows PCs, but still we are going to share this guide of how to download imessage for windows.
Apple imessage for PC is quite better messaging app rather than any other messaging apps which you would have tried just because of its simplest features which you would see in your devices.
The best thing about iMessage is that it easily allows you to text to any of your friends and without any character limit, which means that you can easily write any lengths of texts and forward it to your friends. Not only that, but you can even send limitless messages, audios and even videos to your friends.
People usually would want to stick to this app rather than WhatsApp or other apps just because it is quite better and resembles the same features of what you would want in a messaging app.
Just talking about the app more, the iMessage will also allow you to create groups with your friends and along with that, you can easily share your moments with them just by a single click and probably that’s why people still love this app.
The texting in this app is quite better with this app as you can easily copy and paste any of the content which you would want and share it with your friends. Even though there are no stories options in this app, but still it doesn’t matter because apparently, you won’t need it.
Features of iMessage for Windows:
Surely you will be looking for some of the very best features of iMessage and for that, we have provided this bullet list of features-
- iMessage is a simple messaging app which is readily available for your iOS devices to use.
- You can easily download the iMessage app for your iPhones via the App Store if you don’t have it in your devices by default.
- Not only is the iMessage a good rival for all the social messaging apps, but it also has some even better features.
- It is a totally free app which won’t charge you even a single penny for lifetime.
- You can write unlimited amount of text via this app and send it to your friends who also use this very app.
- You can even send other texts, images, audios, videos etc via the iMessage app and that too for free.
- If you have a group of friends and want to chat with them, then you can even create a group and let them all in to chat with all of them at the same time.
- You can even block a particular contact if you wish to.
- It has no limited as the users can truly enjoy unlimited access of this app.
- This messaging app has an amazing speed of sending texts all over from one device to your friend. Due to its features, it is thus declared as an instant messaging app.
- This app even provides you with notifications of whether it was able to send the message or not.
- You will love other features of this app too and that’s for sure.
Method 1:Download iMessage for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 using Bluestacks
- Of course you don’t want to skip this part and probably that’s why we have provided these detailed steps of how to install imessage on pc.
- Make sure you have a Mac which has installed iMessage and a PC with Windows installed.
- Now, you will have to download the Google Chrome browser [imessage on chromebook] and with that, also download the Chrome Remote Desktop for both the systems.
- Once you have installed this app, launch it right from the icon given.
- On your Mac, Download the Chrome Remote Desktop Host installer.
- Once it gets downloaded, install the same for Mac also.
- Now, connect both the computers (the Mac and the Windows PC) via the code which you can get via the Chrome Remote Desktop.
- After you connect them, you can easily enjoy iMessage for windows computer.
But it is quite obvious that most of us don’t own a Mac as well as a Windows PC (yes, most of us), and if you anyway want iMessage on your Windows PC, then we have another method for you which you can follow from here:
Method 2: HOW TO INSTALL IMESSAGE ON WINDOWS PC COMPUTER
- First of all, you will need to go to the Ipadian website and download the emulator for your Windows PC.
- Now, install the .exe file on your Windows PC.
- Now, run the emulator and accept all the terms and conditions which have been mentioned there.
- Now as the requirements and other things are done, launch the main IPadian app on your computer.
- In the search bar, search for iMessage and hit on enter to get the results.
- Now, download imessage for pc.
- Once downloaded, install the app and after installation, open the app right away.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded the imessage for pc windows 10. Now you can easily enjoy all your favorite messaging app which you have always been waiting for and you can now easily register it over your number and start texting your friends all at once and even create groups with them and send all your favorite photos, videos, audios etc which you want to share with them and that too for free.
Also Read – Best movie download sites
How to Download iMessage on MAC:
if you are mac user in that case you can check out here how to install imessage for mac sierra, just follow the below steps to get imessage on mac pc.
- Visit the app store
- Search for the imessage app
- Download the imessage & that’s it.
Alternative to the iMessage for PC
This is the imessage on pc without jailbreak,If you have any queries or questions, then you can easily ask them right way in the comments section and we will be sure to answer them for you. Enjoy this app for free and share it with your friends too.
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?