If you already are a Xiaomi device user, then it’s pretty obvious that you are running your devices over the latest MIUI 8 and if not, you’ll be updating it anyway. But since the MIUI 8 was brought into existence, there has always been an issue of not being able to uninstall the system apps (actually most of them) without rooting your device. Let’s go to Disable System Apps in MIUI 8 without Root.
Now we know that many of us don’t prefer to root our devices because eventually, there is a high risk of something bad happening that you don’t want your phone to go through. So let’s tell you how to Disable System Apps in MIUI 8 without Root.
So if you want to do things in the easiest and safest way, then this guide is for you. All you need to do is follow this guide and you’ll be able to easily Disable System Apps in MIUI 8 without Root.
- QuickShortcutMaker (Find it over the Google Play Store)
- MIUI 8 based phone.
Steps to Disable System Apps in MIUI 8 without Root:
- Firstly, download the QuickShortcutMaker app and install it in your devices running MIUI 8.
- In the search box, type “Installed” and search it.
- Now, select the highlighted ($ManageApplicationsActivity) option and just tap on ‘Create’.
- On the home screen of your device, a Settings icon will be created.
- Tap the icon and select the apps that you want to disable over your device.
- Tap Disable.
If you still didn’t get any idea how to do this process, then you can watch our tutorial on YouTube for this purpose. You may see the video by clicking here just in case the video doesn’t work for you.