How to install:
First of all, you need to download ‘Set Locale and Language’ and if you are a PC user, install this app directly from Google Play web interface and request this app.
However if you don’t know what to do on Android, follow these steps.
- Open Google Play Store
- Locate the search box and search for ‘Set Locale and Language’ or visit it from here.
- Download the app that displays in the very beginning of the search results.
- Tap on download option and wait till the app gets installed.
- Now after the app is installed, go to Settings of your phone and choose the new installed languages in the option of ‘Language and Input’.
- A list of languages will appear on your device in that option. Choose your preferable language.
- Firstly, go to Settings of your phone and locate ‘Language and Input’ option and then tap on ‘Default’ under ‘Keyboard and Input’ methods section.
- Now, tap on ‘Set up Input Methods’ option given in the menu.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ icon next to the Google keyboard.
- Tap on ‘Input Languages’.
- Now you have to uncheck the box next to ‘Use System Language’ and choose your preferable language.