From time to time, OnePlus devices have been quite impressive in the implementation of mods and today, we are going to show How to Add a Custom Background to the Quick Settings Panel in the OnePlus 3/3T via a custom mod. We would like to thank ungeeked for this guide.
This mod is wholly purposed to add a custom background to the quick settings panel in your OnePlus 3/3T devices and if you are bored with the default background in the Quick Settings panel on your OnePlus 3/3T devices, here is something that you should try.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
- This mod is based on VR theme
- It is cross compatible with any other mods which you may be using on your devices.
- This mod is only supported for OnePlus 3/3T devices.
How to Add a Custom Background to the Quick Settings Panel in the OnePlus 3/3T:
- Firstly, you will need to create a folder named “QS” in your Internal Storage (/sdcard)
- In the QS folder, you will need to have a .png file. Remember that this file should be the photo that you want to keep as a background image in your Quick Settings panel and it should of the name customqs.png extension.
- Recommended dimensions for customqs.png is 1080*800 pixels.
- You can even use Snapseed or Picsart to crop your images and jpg2png.com to convert your jpeng images into png files.
- Once you are done with this, flash customqs.zip and reboot.
- Now if you want to change image, delete the png from QS folder and add new iamge and then, flash zip again.
- Download Customqs v5.0 by clicking here. for OOS 4.1.0
- Revert — By clicking here
- Magish version by clicking here.