Twitter is one of the best places to share your daily activities and have fun with the other people. Watching all the latest stuff shared on Twitter is quite better and the best thing is that you can easily follow the pages of your interest. However, most of the times many celebs and emerging stars or entertainers would want an official account of themselves which is represented by a blue tick and if you are also willing to have a blue verified tick on your Twitter profile, then you will have to go through this guide of how to get twitter account verified.
If you have ever felt like a celebrity on social media with great content and amazing audience interactions from your friends, then it is very likely that you would want to have that blue tick on your Twitter account and get some of the very best audience on Twitter including a lot of popularity. Social Media is always the best place to share your amazing thoughts and some of the very best stuff which you want and if you want to get your twitter account verified, then firstly, let us tell you the list of things which you will be needing:
- A verified phone number
- A verified E-Mail Address
- A profile picture
- A good and understandable bio
- A header photo
- A birthday
- A website
- and Tweets which are set to public privacy.
Which type of Twitter accounts get verified by Twitter?
Of course Twitter won’t be giving this authority to every person who uses Twitter or who is just new to Twitter. You have to get a social identity where people really know you on your account and this process includes fans and admirers, a lot of them. Who would have been using Twitter if every account had a blue tick, right?
In “public interests”, Twitter mentions that your account is likely to get verified with a blue tick if you have any of the follow interests in Twitter and people know about it:
- or other interests
So if you are fully ready and want to get your Twitter account verified, here are a few steps for that purpose. However, do read the Twitter support guidelines before applying for the form.
How to verify a Twitter account:
- Firstly, all you have to do is to go to the verification page of Twitter.
- There, you will be given a message where you have to click on continue and confirm your Twitter username.
- Now, you will have to confirm your email address and phone number which are the most important things in Twitter verification.
- Make sure you have entered the full bio, have a profile picture and add a birthday and a website. Also be sure to have a cover photo on your profile.
- Now, set the privacy of your tweets to “Public” so that the Twitter team can see them.
- You will be asked for entering at least two websites from where your identity will get confirmed with the same details in your Twitter account. You can use your Instagram or Facebook profile links for that.
- Now, add a small reason in words to why do you want to get your Twitter account verified.
- That’s it. If you are lucky, Twitter will verify your account. If not, work harder and apply again.