WhatsApp is eventually one of the best social networking apps out there and well, there is no denying in the fact that it is the most useful app out there which works right from your Android devices to your iPhones too and that too for free along with taking no excess space in your devices.
However, with time, you might actually have realized or felt the need of using your WhatsApp along with two contact numbers which you are running side by side on your devices. Even though you might have actually tried a good method of using dual whatsapp on single device, still you might not have come up convinced with this and well, here is a good method for you today as we would tell you how to use two whatsapp accounts in a single device.
Eventually, most of the times, we face a common issue where we actually are using our WhatsApp for a long time on a single number, but what happens is that you start using a new number and soon after that, you are even forced to change your number on WhatsApp too, but people actually want to avoid that and that is the time when Dual WhatsApp comes into action which we would be going through today and guiding you.
Well there are a few methods by which you can use two whatsapp mod and we would be discussing a few of them today which would surely help you in using dual whatsapp on a single device.
However, before we proceed, let us tell you that you actually would be able to try this method on Android devices and for the good part, you don’t even have to root your Android devices, which means full security is there for you. So, let us begin:
Method#1: Use GBWhatsApp
I am pretty sure I have discussed GBWhatsApp in my earlier posts before and here it is again featuring the list where it is even used as a dual whatsapp in a single phone. Now, here comes the GBWhatsApp again which is going to be the best option for you if you are willing to run dual whatsapp in a single Android device. You can easily download GBWhatsApp by the steps given below and get it running without any issues.
- First of all, download GBWhatsApp on your Android device by clicking on the button below:
2. Now, after it is downloaded, install it. If the installation is blocked, go to your device’s settings and go to apps and security where you have to ‘Enable Unknown Sources’.
3. After you have installed this app, you can easily open this number and register it on your new number which you want to start using.
4. After you easily go ahead with the procedure, you can use the second whatsapp easily and receive messages on both the apps easily without facing any issues or having to pay for any extra feature. Go ahead and try it for sure.
Method#2: Use Parallel Space
Parallel space is another option for you to use a single WhatsApp app on your single device, but on two different numbers which you wish. You can easily use a single app twice with two different versions running along with Parallel Space and well, Parallel Space is the best option here for you to try. Not only WhatsApp, but you can even try any other app with the Parallel Space like Facebook Messenger or Facebook or any other game or app which you want to try and that too for free. Same goes for WhatsApp.
Talking about WhatsApp, you can use it in Parallel Space without any issues or without paying anything. Now, let me tell you how it is done:
- First of all, download Parallel Space from the Google Play Store or you can click on the button below to download it:
- Now, you will have to install this app in your Android devices which is totally for free.
- Along with that, you will also have to set up the parallel space in your devices which is quite easy.
- After that, start using the WhatsApp in your devices and add it in Parallel Space.
- Now, you can easily start using the second WhatsApp on your devices by just going into Parallel Space in your devices and launching WhatsApp. That would be fine for you totally.
These were the best two methods to use dual WhatsApp in a single device and well, if you are willing to try the first method out here, I would be suggesting one common thing here. Well, you need to know that GBWhatsApp is not the only app which comes into action this time. You can even use other apps and extra WhatsApp version which I have mentioned in the link above in the first method. Go ahead and try anyone among them or just click on the link given there to check out which apps you should try in order to use dual WhatsApp in your devices.