Welcome to another guide of Xiaomi Mi 6 where you are going to learn the method to install miui 8.2 on mi 6. Honestly, the Xiaomi Mi 6 has been a clear and a distinctive phone till now with some of the very best features, amazing quality and good pricing. However, if you are required to update to the latest firmware, then let us move ahead to know the procedure to download miui 18.104.22.168 global stable rom for xiaomi mi 6.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with an awesome 12 MP back camera with dual toned LED flash and a stunning 8MP front camera for those perfect selfies. The processor of this device is the Snapdragon 835 Quadcore processor which is supposed to support even the heaviest of the application that you use on your device. Overall, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is one brilliant phone with some of the very best features. So, let us move on and tell you the way to download miui 8.2 on xiaomi mi 6.
TalkMeTech is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with the process to download miui 8.2 on xiaomi mi 6.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only for Xiaomi Mi 6. Don’t try it on any other device.
Recovery ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
Fastboot ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
How to download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 for the Xiaomi MI 6:
- Download the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM in your devices and save it in the root of your internal storage.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip” (just in case)
- Go to MIUI updater app and in the MIUI updater app, you will see three dots. Click them.
- In the menu provided, tap the option of “Choose update package”
- Browse your file explorer for the “update.zip” file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Installation process will start.