Download miui 10 xiaomi: The MIUI 10 is the latest UI’s for the Xiaomi devices which is now available globally as Chinese beta and if you want, you can also try it out on your Xiaomi devices and enjoy the UI. The MIUI 10 for Xiaomi devices is not available in global stable version, and might actually take a few months to roll officially on every Xiaomi device via OTA updates, but you can still try out the Chinese beta version of this ROM.
First of all, let us tell you which devices support the MIUI 10 version (for now only).
These devices include, but are not limited to:
- Xiaomi Mi5
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Mi Mix 2
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
More users would be getting the new updates very soon and you would be able to download the MIUI 10 from the official OTA updates. For now, if you want to try the updates, then you have to flash them manually on their Xiaomi devices.
Xiaomi’s new UI focuses on a lot of AI and you would be getting loads of assistance in your devices and you would actually love this update. Some of the users have already updated their devices to MIUI 10 chinese beta versions, and if you want to try it out too, then the links are given below.
Download MIUI 10 for Xiaomi devices:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MIUI 10 CHINESE BETA FOR THE XIAOMI MI 6:
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM in your devices from the links given above and save it in the root of your internal storage.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip” (just in case)
- Go to MIUI updater app and in the MIUI updater app, you will see three dots. Click them.
- In the menu provided, tap the option of “Choose update package”
- Browse your file explorer for the “update.zip” file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Installation process will start.
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?