The Redmi Note 4 has been the sensation of this year as just with the release of the device, people began to fall for it. Previously, I have told you about Redmi Note 4 sales records which brought us to the fact that this device is the best. And, same is the case when we bring you the features of this device. The Redmi Note 4 is based on MIUI by Xiaomi and works on the latest MIUI 8. Now, if you are willing to update your device, then here is the guide to download and install miui 126.96.36.199 global stable rom for the redmi note 4.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 80% before you begin with the process to download and install miui 188.8.131.52 global stable rom for the redmi note 4.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only and only for Redmi Note 4. Don’t try it on any other device.
How to download and install miui 184.108.40.206 global stable rom for the redmi note 4:
- Download the MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM (which is given below) in your devices and save it in the root of your internal storage.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip”
- Go to MIUI updater app and in the MIUI updater app, you will see three dots. Click them.
- In the menu provided, tap the option of “Choose update package”
- Browse your file explorer for the “update.zip” file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Installation process will start.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM for Redmi Note 4— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
Can I buy sleep? I need some!
Why don’t you follow? Even PewDiePie follows me! Why won’t you?