The Redmi Note 3 has truly been one of the best Android smartphones so far and it is so famous just due to the fact that it is both, affordable as well as packed with features which allows us to fulfill all the demands we ask from a smartphone of this generation. Now, you just might be aware that the Redmi Note 3 runs on MIUI and now, I am going to tell you how to download and install miui 184.108.40.206 on redmi note 3 today and this guide is promoted for the people who seek some help on this topic.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with the process to download and install miui 220.127.116.11 on redmi note 3.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only for Redmi Note 3. Don’t try it on any other device.
How to download and install miui 18.104.22.168 on redmi note 3:
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM in your devices and save it in the root of your internal storage.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip”
- Go to MIUI updater app and in the MIUI updater app, you will see three dots. Click them.
- In the menu provided, tap the option of “Choose update package”
- Browse your file explorer for the “update.zip” file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Installation process will start.
MIUI 8.2.3 OTA for Redmi Note 3— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
MIUI 8.2.3 Full ROM for REDMI Note 3— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE