Since the custom ROMs have always been a trend and now as the CyanogenMod has also been taken over by the LineageOS, then it is pretty obvious that the services offered too, will be much better and as of that, the LineageOS 13.0 hits the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 too.
However, it is pretty obvious that the ROM isn’t an official one yet and still, you need to wait before getting the hands on the LineageOS for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2. However, if you don’t really want to wait for this, then you can actually try the unofficial build of the LineageOS for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.
- Your device needs to be charged above 60%.
- This ROM is only meant for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.
- Make sure you always make a backup of your content before starting with the process.
- 3-D Acceleration
- Hardware Playback
DOWNLOAD THE ROM HERE
How to Download and Install LineageOS 13.0 for Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- Firstly, download the update file provided above this guide.
- Make sure you download and paste the file in your phone’s internal storage and rename the file as ‘Update.zip’
- Now go your phone’s Settings > System Update > Menu Button
- Choose the local update option from the destination you had downloaded it in step 2.
- Wait until the process finishes. Your device may get rebooted in this process.
- You’re done with the process. Enjoy