If you are looking to download iOS 11 for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, then there is a good news as the beta version of ios 11 for iphone 7 is available to download. You can download the new ios 11 for iphone 7 and 7 plus easily, and if you have a developer profile, then things can be even more easier for you.
There are three different ways via which you can install ios 11 for iphone 7 and 7 plus:
- By having a developer profile
- You can download the ios 11 beta profile
- Or just by waiting for the public release.
I will be discussing the ios 11 release date, schedule and list of supported devices in another thread. So for now, let me tell you how to install ios 11 on iphone 7 and 7 plus via different methods.
PLEASE NOTE: BUGS SHOULD BE EXPECTED IN THE BETA VERSION. A LOT OF THEM
Installing iOS 11 if you are a developer
- Firstly, backup your device in base anything goes wrong and then, download the beta pack.
- Sign into iOS dev centre via your Apple ID.
- Register your Apple device’s UDID.
- Now, you can easily download the specified version of ios beta for your ios device, like your iPhone or iPad which you are using.
- Now unzip the file that yo download to your Mac and connect your device to iTunes. The file should be with the extension .IPSW
- Hold Alt on a Mac or Shift on a PC and click the “Restore iPhone” button on the summary tab of the device. Select the .IPSW file and the ios beta will be installed on your device.
Installing iOS 11 if you are not a developer
This phase is only for testing and isn’t available yet for every iPhone or iPad. After you reboot your device, go to “Settings > General > Software Update”. The system will detect the presence of ios 11 and will start downloading it. However you need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network before you start downloading the iOS 11 beta.
- Open this page in Safari or other browser of your iPhone.
- The download link of developer preview can be viewed from HERE.
- Click on “Install” to install ios 11 developer profile.
- Restart your device.
- After going to the General > Software update, wait for the update.
- Click “Download”
- Confirm the installation.