If you are looking to download iOS 11 for iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, then there is a good news as the beta version of ios 11 for iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus is available to download. You can download the new ios 11 for iphone 7 and 7 plus easily, and if you have a developer profile, then things can be even more easier for you.
There are three different ways via which you can install ios 11 for iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus:
- By having a developer profile
- You can download the ios 11 beta profile
- Or just by waiting for the public release.
Of course, this beta version will have some bugs
Find your compatible devices from this list:
Installing iOS 11 if you are a developer
- Firstly, backup your device in base anything goes wrong and then, download the beta pack.
- Sign into iOS dev centre via your Apple ID.
- Register your Apple device’s UDID.
- Now, you can easily download the specified version of ios beta for your ios device, like your iPhone or iPad which you are using.
- Now unzip the file that yo download to your Mac and connect your device to iTunes. The file should be with the extension .IPSW
- Hold Alt on a Mac or Shift on a PC and click the “Restore iPhone” button on the summary tab of the device. Select the .IPSW file and the ios beta will be installed on your device.
Also Read: iOS 11 for iPhone 5
Installing iOS 11 if you are not a developer
This phase is only for testing and isn’t available yet for every iPhone or iPad. After you reboot your device, go to “Settings > General > Software Update”. The system will detect the presence of ios 11 and will start downloading it. However you need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network before you start downloading the iOS 11 beta.
- Open this page in Safari or other browser of your iPhone.
- The download link of developer preview can be viewed from HERE.
- Click on “Install” to install ios 11 developer profile.
- Restart your device.
- After going to the General > Software update, wait for the update.
- Click “Download”
- Confirm the installation.