So far we have had a number of guides towards showing you how to enable Google Assistant on a number of Android devices (check our previous posts) and with that, many users were able to install Google Assistant on their respective devices running on Android Marshmallow or Android Nougat. Now the thing is that, many other users faced issues while activating Google Assistant on their devices even though they tried every process accordingly. So if you too face the same problem, let’s tell you How to Activate Google Assistant on any device running Android Marshmallow or Android Nougat.
You might be still lingering about when you will be getting the update, but not anymore as we will tell you How to Activate Google Assistant on any device running Android Marshmallow or Android Nougat. But first, we require you to update the two apps in your Android Device- the “Google” app and the “Google Play Services” app. If you don’t have the recent versions yet, head over to the Google Play Store and update the said apps right away.
We would like to thank Aditya Verma from gadgetcontoller.com to provide us with this method too.
How to Activate Google Assistant on any device running Android Marshmallow or Android Nougat:
- Go to your mobile phone Settings > Account > Gmail and remove the existing Gmail Account.
- Now, click on the option of ‘Add a new Account’ and again, set up your Gmail Account.
- Clear Cache and Data from the Google and the Google Play Services app.
- Tap on home button and you are done. Just set up your whole account.
- google assistant marshmallow
- how to get google assistant without root
- how to install google assistant without root
- how to get google assistant on marshmallow
- google assistant on lollipop
- google assistant apk download
- how to get google assistant on any phone