TalkMeTech has been a great blog so far by providing quality information and great information to its readers. As you know TalkMeTech is a tech blog and as we’re getting great results, we’re thinking of expanding our blog and our team. You know without a great team, you don’t succeed really.
So as of that, we’re hiring tech geeks and interested people globally and if you’re interested too, you can join us here at TalkMeTech. If you feel that you can do it for us, if you can give your best towards our blog and you can provide all the latest info over Android and iOS or other tech related stuff, you’re free to join.
But before joining, please note that:
1) The information you provide, it should be totally original and over 500-600 words.
2) Make sure you also use images in your posts to make it more presentable to the readers.
3) No copy-paste content is allowed. Seriously, not one bit.
4) Your article should be well formatted and organized so that it is easier for the readers to understand.
5) Promotion of any party, organization etc isn’t allowed in your posts.
6) Make sure any information that you provide, should be totally genuine and true. Nothing should be written out of your own will.
7) If you’re recruited for a news portal in our blog, make sure the news is totally genuine and fresh.
8) And lastly, if you’re ONLY joining for money, please don’t think of joining.
So if you feel you’re interested, please mail the following details to email@example.com:
1) You Full Name, Address, country and why you want to join us?
2) Do you have any experience of writing an article or blogging earlier? If yes, then provide us with a proof.
3) Tell us at least how much time you can devote to us in a day or a week or a month.
4) Be Correct in giving the above answers in one sentence and always remember you have to do it with passion and not ONLY for money.
So if you feel that you can withstand the above guidelines, then mail us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and get started with us. We’re looking forward to work with you!