The Redmi 4 from Xiaomi has undoubtedly been the best smartphones of 2017 including the Redmi Note 4 and the reason of its popularity were its amazing features which were packed in a low budget for a common man and features like these really come at more than enough amounts when other cellular companies are taken into consideration. Moving on, let me get you introduced to one of the most common concerns of Android smartphone owners- rooting the redmi 4. So, I will be guiding you here in how to root redmi 4 without PC.
Many of the users would want to root redmi 4 as rooting allows all the restricted permissions of your device and thus, you will be able to explore a whole lot of new apps and other features. So, let us dive into this guide and tell you the exact method to root the redmi 4 without any issues and without even having to take help from PC.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
Also Read: How to root Xiaomi Mi 6
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This method is only and only for Redmi 4. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Make sure TWRP is installed. Learn the method from here.
Links coming soon
How to root redmi 4 without PC:
- Download the SuperSu.zip and and Bootimg patcher from the download section.
- Now, put it in the internal memory of your Redmi 4.
- Now, boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, flash Bootimg patcher.
- Flash the SuperSu zip file.
- Reboot your device.