Installing TWRP on any phone is quite beneficial and on the other hand, is extremely easy. For installing TWRP, you will need to flash some specific files and then you can easily enjoy the TWRP recovery and even root your device easily. Now, most of the Redmi 4 users would want to install TWRP recovery on their devices, and so, I will be teaching you how to install twrp recovery on Redmi 4.
This method is quite easy, but all I would want you to do is to just follow each step carefully and make sure that you know what you are doing. Don’t even begin with this process if you don’t have the idea.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This method is only and only for Redmi 4. Don’t try it on any other device.
Links to be added soon
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4:
- Firstly, download and install ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Go to your device’s settings and enable USB debugging.
- Connect your device to your PC via a USB cable.
- Go to the installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and there, open the CMD window.
- Place the recovery img in the same folder which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Type the following command there:
adb reboot bootloader
7. Now, you are in fastboot mode and again, type:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now, finally type this command:
fastboot boot recovery.img