The HTC U 11 has always proven to be one of the best smartphones with some of the very best features and an amazing body. Installing a new ROM on the HTC devices may seem a bit uninteresting for you, but with time, maybe you might feel the need for the very same thing. Installing TWRP on any device is always a better thing because you can easily flash a custom ROM or create backups. So, I will be telling you how to download and install TWRP recovery for HTC U 11 here.
Before focusing further, you will need to download required files and only then will you be able to install TWRP recovery for HTC U 11.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This method is only and only for HTC U11. Don’t try it on any other device.
Download latest TWRP for HTC U11 from here.
How to Download and Install TWRP Recovery for HTC U 11:
- Firstly, download ADB and Fastboot for your Windows PCs from here.
- Now, go to your device’s settings and enable USB debugging.
- Connect your device to your PC via a USB cable.
- Go to the folder where you have installed ADB and fastboot from step 1.
- Also, paste the recovery file for HTC U11 in the same folder where you have stored ADB and fastboot.
- Type the following command in the command menu:adb reboot bootloader
- Now, as you are in fastboot mode, type the following command:fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now, type the following command:fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now, your device is in TWRP mode.
- Congrats, you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your HTC U11 devices.