The Moto Z Play is an amazingly powerful device with some of the best features for you to love and worth spending money on. The device sports a 16 MP camera with an Snapdragon 625 processor and a 3510 mAh battery capacity and many such features. Now, if you are also looking for the Android Nougat update in moto z play, then this post of Android Nougat 7.1.1 for Moto Z Play is going to assist you.
If you still haven’t received any OTA update of nougat on moto z play yet, then all you have to do is follow this guide and you will be able to download the said update straight away. Just make sure you follow the steps carefully.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This method is only and only for Moto Z Play. Don’t try it on any other device.
How to Download and Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 for Moto Z Play:
- Download the firmware from the download section.
- Now, install Motorola ADB driver and ADB Fastboot driver on your PC and extract stock firmware in the ADB Fastboot folder.
- In the ADB Fastboot folder, open command window.
- Now, turn off your device and go to Bootloader menu.
- Connect your device to PC via a USB cable.
- Type the following commands one by one in the command menu:
mfastboot oem fb_mode_set
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin
mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
mfastboot flash logo logo.bin
mfastboot flash boot boot.img
mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
mfastboot flash oem oem.img
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
mfastboot erase cache
mfastboot erase userdata
mfastboot erase customize
mfastboot erase clogo
mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear
7. You have successfully installed the new firmware in your device.