I am pretty much sure that everybody knows about the Galaxy Note 5 and how the device actually performs when it comes to expecting every new function from this very device. Now, for many of us who just don’t know, installing TWRP is quite important on your devices if you are a regular user of the news ROMs and stuff, and if that is the case with your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 too, then let me show you how to install TWRP 3.1.0 on samsung galaxy note 5.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is such a device from which you can expect every kind of new feature which you will find in the new phones. It features a powerful 16MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera which is perfect for low lights. Also, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 features a 3000 mAh battery, enough to last for one day at a decent use. So, now let us move to the guide to install TWRP 3.1.0 on samsung galaxy note 5.
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only and only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Go to Settings> Developer Options and there, enable the option of OEM unlocking.
- TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 TWRP (SM-N920C, SM-N920CD, SM-N920G, SM-N920I)— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
- TWRP for Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N9208)— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
- Samsung USB Driver— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE or MIRROR
- Download ODIN— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- Firstly, flash ODIN in the AP slot of your device.
- Now, put your device in download mode.
- Now, uncheck auto-reboot on your device.
- Above the AP slot, load the respective file and click on Start.
- After flashing and ODIN displays the text PASS, immediately reboot to the recovery of your device by holding POWER+VOLUME DOWN+POWER BUTTON.
- As the screen goes blank, change to VOLUME UP while you are still holding the POWER+HOME buttons.
- Done. You are now in the TWRP recovery mode.