The Xiaomi Mi5 has been a massive hit from the Xiaomi Company and the audience which is choosing the Mi5 over other devices is also increasing just because this phones has some great features like the 5.15 inch screen, 428 ppi, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with a 3000 mAh battery and a lot more which makes us fall for the device. However, most of the people are facing the Google Play Store error in this phone which made us write a guide for you to fix the xiaomi mi5 google play store error.
This is a full method and any queries on this topic are welcome in the comment box.
This website is not responsible for any damage incurred to your device during this process. Do it at your own risk.
Keep a backup of your device made before you begin with this process.
Make sure to charge your device to at least 70% before beginning with the process to fix play store error in xiaomi mi5.
How to fix the xiaomi mi5 google play store error:
- Firstly, all you need to do is to connect your Xiaomi Mi5 phone to your PC or laptop via a USB cable.
- Now, as I have provided a download section below, download the given ROM from there and save it in the folder of the internal storage of your device which is named as ‘downloaded_rom’.
- Now, go to the updater app in your Mi5 phone and click on the three dots given on the top right corner of the screen.
- Navigate to the option of ‘Choose Update Package’ and in there, find the ROM which you had downloaded in step 2 and run that.
- Now, you will see that your device is upgrading. Make sure you let the whole process get completed without interruption as this process many initiate a few reboots.
- Congrats, you have completed the procedure to fix the xiaomi mi5 google play store error.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA for Mi5— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Full ROM for Mi5— DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
This is the best guide for you to fix the xiaomi mi5 google play store error and if you are still facing issues, make sure to ask me in the comments.