LG has recently released the LG Stylo 2 V Android Nougat Firmware and now it is available to download. LG has released the new updates recently and if you still haven’t received them, well here we are with the guide to LG Stylo 2 V Android Nougat Firmware. If you have to flash stock android nougat on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V, then I am going to provide you with the required files for this procedure.
LG Stylo 2 V has always bene one of the best smartphones from LG company and if you have to download LG Stylo 2 V Android Nougat Firmware, let me tell you that you are at the right place. Moving on to the:
This website is not to be held responsible if any damage is done to your device. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure that you follow all these steps correctly which I am providing to you below.
- Make sure that you charge your device to at least 60% before you begin with this process.
- Make sure that you backup your device and all the data in it before you begin with this process.
- This ROM is only and only for Verizon LG Stylo 2 V. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Download the Android Nougat Firmware for LG Stylo 2 V by clicking on this link.
- Download latest LGUP tool by clicking on this link.
- Verizon LG Stylo 2 V drivers by clicking on this link.
- Nougat KDZ file by clicking on this link.
How to update LG STylo 2 V to Android Nougat manually:
- Download the LGUP tool and Stylo 2 V Nougat ROM from the download section above.
- Install the LGUP driver on your PC.
- Run the LGUP tool and copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LGElectronics\LGUP\model.
- Turn off your device and boot into download mode.
- Now, open LGUP on your PC and click on Upgrade button and choose the path to locate the KDZ Nougat file which you have downloaded already.
- Now, click on Start button to start the process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Now, perform a factory reset which is optional.