Android O has already brought a lot of sensation in the Android market and as I previously have mentioned the Android O 8.0 full details, I would like to share a small guide with you on how to download android o 8.0 emoji keyboard on any android device. The Android O 8.0 is going to be released officially in the month of September (perhaps) for most of the new Android devices, and if you just can’t wait for the update itself, then it is better to download android O 8.0 keyboard for your android devices.
The Android O 8.0 keyboard supports multi Android versions, right from Android Lollipop 5.0 and higher to any version which you have. If you need to install this version, make sure that you meet the said requirements too which are given as follows:
- Make sure you have a rooted Android device
- Make sure you have installed any custom recovery like TWRP on your Android device.
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 0 8.0 EMOJI KEYBOARD ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE:
- First of all, download the Android O emoji keyboard from the link given above. It is a zip file, so make sure you remember the format and by now, you already know what to do.
- Paste these files in the SD card of your device.
- Switch off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery menu, you will be presented with many options.
- Now, there in the menu, tap on Wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now, go back and tap on Install.
- Select the Android O emoji keyboard file which you have downloaded in step 1 and kept in your SD card in step 2.
- Wait till the installation gets finished.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 0 8.0 keyboard on your Android devices. Enjoy!