So far, we have had the guides for you to unlock the bootloader in Moto G5 Plus or how to install TWRP on Moto G5 Plus and today, we are going to show you how to download and Install stock ROM in Moto G5 Plus. So if you probably have already tried a custom ROM on the Moto G5 Plus, let us tell you how to revert to stock ROM in Moto G5 Plus and fix bootloop.
Now the reason that most of us actually shift back to stock ROM is that the custom ROMs are buggy most of the times and in any case, we recommend sticking to stock ROMs in any device that you use. And while flashing ROMs, most of the time, we make petty mistakes which lead to bootloops. So we are going to share with you, how to Install stock ROM in Moto G5 Plus and fix bootloop.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
- Make sure your device is charged above 80%.
- We recommend creating a backup of all your important files before beginning with this process.
How to Install Stock ROM in Moto G5 Plus:
- Download Moto G5 and G5 Plus Stock Firmware from above (in download section).
- Install Motorola Driver and ADB Fastboot Driver on your PC.
- Now extract stock firmware in ADB Fastboot folder.
- Now, turn off your device and boot into bootloader by pressing volume down button +power button simultaneously.
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Open a command prompt window and type the following commands:
mfastboot oem fb_mode_set
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin
mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
mfastboot flash logo logo.bin
mfastboot flash boot boot.img
mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
mfastboot flash oem oem.img
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
mfastboot erase cache
mfastboot erase userdata
mfastboot erase customize
mfastboot erase clogo
mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear
Congrats, you have completed the process to Install stock ROM in Moto G5 Plus and successfully fixed the bootloop.