It has been a while since the updates are already out and if you own a Xiaomi Mi 5, then you must be aware that the updates which you have to download need to be there in your phones. So if you just want to install the latest Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5, then we are here to tell you how to Download and Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5.
Note that the Global Stable update for the Xiaomi Mi 5 is already out and if you still haven’t received any update, then you can just stop waiting for the update and just Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5 right away. So let us tell you, how to Download and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
- Make sure you backup your device before beginning this process
- Charge your device to at least 60%.
How to Download and Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5:
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM in your devices and save it in the root of your internal storage.
- Rename the downloaded file to “update.zip”
- Go to MIUI updater app and in the MIUI updater app, you will see three dots. Click them.
- In the menu provided, tap the option of “Choose update package”
- Browse your file explorer for the “update.zip” file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Installation process will start.
Download Global Stable fASTBOOT ROM for Mi 5 — DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery — DOWNLOAD FROM HERE