The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is one of the finest models from the Samsung company itself and if you own the J7 Prime, then you would already be loving the new fingerprint sensor and an amazing 13 megapixel camera that would make you fall in love with the device. However, for many of the tech geeks here, you might actually be wanting to How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and if you too want to root the J7 Prime and install TWRP recovery on Galaxy J7 Prime, we are here to tell you the prefect solution of How to Root the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L and Install TWRP Recovery.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L. So don’t even try to use it on any other device.
- We always recommend you to take a backup of your data before beginning with the process to root the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L.
- Please ensure that your device is charged to at least 60% before beginning with the process to root the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L Marshmallow Odin Tool — DOWNLAOD FROM HERE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 SuperSU- v2.79 — DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L Marshmallow TWRP recovery — DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L Marshmallow USB Driver — DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
How to Install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L:
- Firstly, download and install your phone’s USB driver from the link given above on your PC and download Odin and TWRP file and extract both of these in the same folder. After that, download the SuperSU zip file and copy it in the SD Card of your device.
- Now, you will need to enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking in your device. You can find them easily in the Developer Options. Also, don’t forget to disable the option of “Verify apps via USB”.
- Now, you will need to go to the Downloading mode or the ODIN mode of your device.
- You will see a warning message. Ignore that by pressing the Volume up key. Now your phone will enter the Downloading mode.
- In your PC, double click on Odin.exe and run the Odin tool. You will need to check that only the “Auto Reboot” and “Factory Reset Time” options are ticked. Now as your phone is in Downloading mode, connect it to your PC via a USB Cable. When you connect your phone, Odin tool will detect your device and show COM port and will give message in message box.
- Click on AP or PDA button in the Odin tool window and select TWRP recovery file. When you click on the AP or PDA button, Odin will ask you the TWRP recovery file location and so, you need to browse to the location where you have downloaded the file and select it for Odin.
- Now click on the Start Button in Odin tool.
- Now TWRP will start installing and it will only take a few seconds. After completion, you will see the message in the green box as “Pass”.
- Congrats, you have done the process to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
- As you have already downloaded the SuperSU.zip, copy it in your device’s internal storage.
- Turn off your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up+Power+Home key.
- Now, your device will boot into TWRP Recovery. You will need to select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Wipe Cache Data.
- Return to the menu of TWRP and click the option of “Install” and navigate to your device’s memory to select the SuperSU.zip file where you have downloaded it.
- After the installation will complete, your device will get rebooted.
- Congrats, you have successfully rooted your Galaxy J7 Prime.
- How to root Samsung J7 Prime
- How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung J7 Prime
- Easy method to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- How to Root Samsung J7 Prime
- Root Samsung J7 Prime