Since the Nougat update over many of the devices that we use, other devices’ users also wanted the same update and as of that, there is a very good news for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge users as the new update which is based on Android Nougat is rolling out for Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge. We have also added a download link to the very same update with the installation process as well. So let’s tell you how to How to Download and Install Verizon Galaxy S7 (Edge) Nougat OTA update G930V/G935V.
But before we begin, we would like to notify that you don’t need to root your device for this process, but still, you will need to be on the stock firmware.
We are not to be held responsible if you face any issues with your device or your device undergoes any damage during this process. Please read each detail carefully.
How to Download and Install Verizon Galaxy S7 (Edge) Nougat OTA update G930V/G935V:
- First of all, download the respective firmware (links are given below) and rename it to ‘Update.zip’.
- Go to your SD Card and create a new folder and paste the firmware file from step 1 in that folder.
- Enable developer options of your Samsung Galaxy S7. For that, go to your device’s settings > About Phone > Tap on build number 5-7 times.
- Now as the developer options are enabled, OEM unlock will be off and USB debugging must be on.
- Boot your device into recovery by pressing and holding Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- Tap on “Choose update from SD card”.
- Go to the folder where you have pasted the firmware.
- Once done, flash the latest OTA via the same steps.
Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G930V:
Users with PH1 Firmware > Download here
Users with PI3 Firmware > Download here
Latest OTA > Download here
Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V OTA:
SM-G935V> Download here
OTA > Download here
Galaxy S7 Edge G930VVRS4APH1 > Download link