If you too own a Moto Z Play and would want to enable dual sim functionality on Single SIM on Moto Z Play, then it is likely that you would want to do something about it, since it is pretty obvious that you would want to enable dual sim functionality on your single device. So we are going to share with you How to enable dual sim functionality on Single SIM on Moto Z Play.
We would like to thank XDA website for this purpose. And so, let’s begin with the procedure of How to enable dual sim functionality on Single SIM on Moto Z Play.
We are not to be held responsible for any damage caused to your devices in this process. So if you are sure that you hold the responsibility of your devices, let’s begin with the process.
- There are some bugs in the dialer.
- Second SIM Card only got IMEI 0, yet works in German networks.
- Battery may drain, unexpectedly.
How to enable dual sim functionality on Single SIM on Moto Z Play:
1. Boot into TWRP and open the terminal and just type in the following code:
setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds
2. Boot and after that, make sure that you have got the Dual Sim Options in the Settings of your device.
3. Go the the settings and note the baseband which you use.
4. Open the RootExplorer and navigate to the FSG folder and there, you will find a number of files in im.gz.
5. Make sure which files for your phone is the right one.
6. Delete the baseband your phone uses at the EU Devices addisson_2.img.gz and addisson_row.img.gz
7. Now, just rename the dsds files from addisson_dsds_2.img.gz to adisson_2.img.gz and addison_dsds_row.img to addison_row.img.gz
8. Now, reboot into bootloader and enter the following codes:
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot erase cache