If you too are among those tech lovers who love to flash custom ROMs on their devices, then it is pretty sure that you would want to know that there is an essential need of Nandroid Backups before you begin with the flashing processes. But have you ever come across a situation when you have to backup your devices but there isn’t enough space in your phones? Well, maybe yes, and for that purpose, you even may have deleted some important files on your devices. But if this is your problem, it won’t be there anymore as an XDA member has created a TWRP Backup and Restore Tool for PC which will let you create backups for your devices right on your PCs.
Rihtfully, this tool would be the best thing for you to make your devices’ backups on your PCs right using the latest TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery and the best part about this tool is that it doesn’t let you deal with the hard ADB commands. Let’s tell you how to Download TWRP Backup and Restore Tool for PC.
- Complete Backup
- Full Restore
- Boot into Recovery
- System Reboot
- Backup option from phone’s GUI
- Partition specific backup (like system, boot etc.)
Things to do:
- Enable USB Debugging
- Install ADB Drivers———– For Windows————- For Mac ———— For LInux
- Download TWRP v3.1.0
- Download TWRP Backup and Restore Tool for PC
- Turn off your Antivirus during this process.
So let’s tell you how to Download TWRP Backup and Restore Tool for PC.
How to use TWRP Backup and Restore Tool for PC:
- Download the latest version of TWRP backup and extract it on your desktop.
- Enable USB Debugging
- Enable Android Debugging
- Connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Open TWRP Backup Tool.exe
- Press any key to continue on the welcome screen
- In the menu given, choose the option number 7 as “Boot into Recover” and this will take you into recovery mode.
- There are many options to backup your phone and if you really aren’t sure about them, just go for option number 1 by typing the number 1.
- Give your backup file a name or leave it blank. Depends upon your choice.
- It will now ask you whether you have to compress your backup file or not. If yes, type “yes” or “y” and if no, type “no” or “n”.
- Now it will create a backup file in your PC at the same location where you have the TWRP Backup Tool.
- Your backup file will be ready in a few minutes hardly.
How to Restore using the TWRP Backup Tool:
- Boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Open the TWRP Backup Tool
- Your backup file should be in the same TWRP Backup Tool folder
- In the tool, choose option number 6 as Restore.
- Now give the name of your Backup file correctly.
- Press Enter to confirm
- Wait for the restoring process