As LineageOS is already hitting up on many of the devices with the Nougat updates, and so if you own a LeEco Le 1s, then there is a good news for you as we have brought you the full method of how to Download and Install Android Nougat 7.1 for LeEco Le 1s via LineageOS 14.1.
And in case you are just worried, let us tell you that LineageOS is bringing you the latest build of Android Nougat 7.1 and you can straight away Download and Install Android Nougat 7.1 for LeEco Le 1s via LineageOS 14.1.
We are not to be held responsible for any of the damage that occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any damage done (if) to your device during this process.
- Make sure you backup your device before beginning this process
- Charge your device to at least 60%
- Make sure you have a custom recovery, like TWRP, already flashed before you begin with this process.
How to Download and Install Android Nougat 7.1 for LeEco Le 1s via LineageOS 14.1:
- Firstly, download both the files from the links (which have been given below) and paste them in the SD card of your device.
- Now, reboot your device into recovery mode via TWRP.
- In the TWRP menu which has been provided, you will get a number of options. You will ahve to tap on the option of “wipe” and there, do the wipe of factory data and cache partition.
- Now go back and tap on “Install”
- Select the Lineage 14.1 file which you have already downloaded in step 1.
- Wait till the installation completes
- Now go back and tap on “Install”. Again.
- Select the Gapps file and install it too.
- Reboot your device.