If you happen to be a fan of one of the best UIs made ever, then we are sure that MIUI is something you might actually have heard of before. MIUI 8 is the UI of the Xiaomi phones available in the markets nowadays and if you really love this ROM, then we are sure that you would want it over your other devices too. And by chance if you happen to be a Samsung Galaxy S6 user, then we are sure that you would love to install the MIUI 8 over your Samsung Galaxy S6 devices too. So let’s tell you how to Download and Install MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6.
Firstly talking about the recommendations, we really would like to suggest you to install this ROM over your Samsung Galaxy S6 devices as it is really a very fast, touch responsive and a multi-featured ROM where you won’t find any issues with your devices. So let’s tell you how to Download and Install MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6.
We are not to be held responsible if any problem or issue occurs to your device during this process. You are yourself responsible for any of the damage done to your device in this process.
- Make sure you backup every important data before beginning this process.
- Charge your device to at least 60% before beginning.
- Make sure you have a stock recovery like TWRP flashed before installing anything further.
How to Download and Install MIUI 8 Stable ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Firstly, download the files provided below and paste them in the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Turn off your device and reboot into recovery.
- In the menu provided there, tap on ‘Wipe’ and do a wipe data factory reset of your device’s cache partition.
- Go back and tap on “Install”
- Select the zip file in your SD Card.
- Wait for the installation process.
- Now flash Magisk Manager (link provided below).
- Now install GApps and you’re done.
Download MIUI 8 ROM > DOWNLOAD HERE
Download Magisk Manager > DOWNLOAD HERE
- How to download MIUI8 for samsung s6
- miui 8 for samsung galaxy s6
- samsung galaxy s6 miui 8