Since the MIUI 8.2 has already been set up to release in this course of time, so we are providing you with the full stable ROM just if you have the Xiaomi Mi5. Even though the Mi5 isn’t in the official list yet but don’t be disappointed since the ROM is releasing quite soon. And just with that, we are going to notify you just when the download links will be available.
We will be sharing with you full step by step instructions of how to install the ROM and basically, it is just same for all the devices. Still, we need you to really look into the guide. Just before we begin, we just want to suggest you that you go to the updater app of your phone and look for any updates (if available) and if your phone isn’t updated yet, just update it so as to receive more updates in future.
How to install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi5
- Firstly, download your preferred ROM from the links that we give below and copy it in your SD card or anywhere in your phone memory.
- Power off your device and reboot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP menu, click on the first button, i.e. “Install”
- Select the MIUI 184.108.40.206 global file from the location where you had put it in step 1.
- Wait till the installation is done.
- Reboot your device.
How to install MIUI 8.2 Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Mi5:
- Firstly, install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable Fastboot ROM and Mi Flash Tool in your PC
- Now boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to PC/laptop with the help of a USB Cable
- Unzip the fastboot ROM
- Now, copy the path of the folder where you have extracted the fastboot ROM.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool
- Paste the copied path in the search box
- Click on Refresh button and then Flash button.
- The whole process is done.
Mi Flash Tool > DOWNLOAD HERE
Mi Fastboot ROM > DOWNLOAD HERE
You can find more downloading links from HERE.