So pretty far if you have already replaced your CyanogenMods with Lineage OS, then we are pretty sure that some things are still uncovered and one among them is the generally observed, Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS. Many users are currently experiencing this issue with their Play Services apps, but not anymore, since we have a good Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS.
Well you really don’t need to be recalled the importance of the Google Play Services over any Android phone and along with them comes many services that we are sure, you don’t want to miss at all.
The error of Google Play Services error on Lineage OS may be experienced many times by users while flashing Gapps. You may not know of a solution but now, not anymore as we are going to give a step-by-step guide to Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS.
How does Google Play Services error on Lineage OS occur?
Well that is a real good question and as far as we have experienced, this error of Google Play Services error on Lineage OS occurs due to improper Google Webview implementation or even due to the reason that there is no Google Web View installed in your device. As of now, you know the problem. So let’s start of how to Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS.
How to Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS
- Re-flash the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your device but before you start, please don’t flash the Gapps after this.
- Boot your device without installing Gapps.
- Once it is booted, enable “developer mode” option in your phone.
- For this, go to settings > About Phone > press build number 5 to 6 times until you are a developer.
- Now in Developer Options, go to Webview Implantations.
- If Webview isn’t installed on your phone, then just download it below in accordance to your Android device.
- After downloading, install the Webview on your device.
- Now go back to Settings > Developer Options > Webview Implantations and select “Google Webview”.
You are done. Now the Google Play Services error will be fixed right away on your Lineage OS ROM.
- unfortunately google play has stopped
- cm14 google play services keeps stopping
- cyanogenmod 14 google play services
- cyanogenmod 13 google play services has stopped
- unfortunately google play services
- cyanogenmod 14.1 gapps
- google webview
- cm 14.1 gapps