We’re back again within a short while and this time, we’re introducing Android Nougat 7.0 unofficial ROM based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP) for Moto X Play.
This ROM will let the Moto X Play users taste Android Nougat 7.0 on their devices.
Say thanks to GtrCraft for building the first unofficial CyanogenMod 14 unofficial ROM for your Moto X Play devices.
If you’re still using Android Lollipop or Marshmallow on your Moto X Play devices, you can download this ROM and try Android Nougat 7.0
TO BE CONSIDERED
- This ROM is for Moto X Play devices only.
- Always take a backup of your data before flashing any ROM
- Make sure you’ve a custom recovery installed in your phone (like TWRP).
THINGS THAT WORK
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
THINGS THAT DON’T WORK
- HDR (yet works on Moto camera)
- Permissive SELinux
HOW TO INSTALL THE ROM
- Place ROM & Gapps in your virtual SD
- Reboot in Bootloader Mode
- Go to “Recovery” (Vol +/Vol -) and confirm (power)
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Install the ROM zip
- DO NOT REBOOT
- Install the Gapps zip
DOWNLOAD THE ROM HERE
Please note that the author isn’t responsible for any damage done to your device.