In our previous posts, we introduced CM14 based on Android Nougat for many other devices and slowly, the ROM is releasing for the popular and old devices too.
This time, the ROM is for Sony Xperia V, T and TX devices.
Thanks to Adrian DC for releasing the first unofficial Android Nougat ROM for Xperia devices.
So if you want to upgrade your Xperia from Android Lolipop or Marshmallow to Android Nougat, follow the steps below and taste Android Nougat on your Xperia devices.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE THAT
The author isn’t responsible for any damage done to your phone. You can however ask your questions or queries whatsoever in the comment section. Also take a full backup of your data before flashing the ROM.
Steps to install
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
8) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on Sony Xperia V ,T, TX.